Friday, September 11, 2009

Best. Purchase. Ever.

We got Christian a Jumparoo several weeks ago. At first we weren't sure if he'd be that pumped about it. That concern has proven to be unfounded. I put Christian in it at least a few times a day, and this is always the end result. He jumps himself into exhaustion and then takes a sweet nap. I have tried to capture it on video for a while now. I have some cute pictures, but Ryan finally got it on film. Its a little dark, but still adorable. Best hundred bucks we've ever spent.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man I was laughing out loud watching this! He is so adorable! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must keep jumping, must keep jumping..zzzz. That was so dang cute, I always seem to miss those precious moments on tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Does this mean I'm going to need one for my next kid? I feel like I want one already. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so freakin' hilarious! Now you understand why the big-kid trampoline that we bought for the back yard was also a fabulous investment... Start saving up for the giant jumperoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Rhett was the same way. He would have that thing bouncing off the ground he was jumping so hard, and then he would be sound asleep. I love my jumparoo too! McKenna didn't care for it as much though, maybe it's a guy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME!! Made my day.He is so adorable! P.S. wish I could have seen you Beka said it was a great visit. xo

    ReplyDelete