Thursday, January 13, 2011

SNOW

Dear family,
That wussy little snow storm you experienced this Christmas in NH was not a real NorEaster. THIS is a NorEaster.

The result was 18 inches of snow. We didn't lose power and didn't have to drive anywhere, so it was a pretty enjoyable storm. We just sat by the fireplace and enjoyed the view to a winter wonderland. The snow that we got over Christmas break had melted, but I think we'll be looking at the results of this storm until spring comes.

Our driveway
Next morning

4 comments:

  1. Alright, looks like AZ in February then! It was 73degrees today-just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW!! So I guess you're sayin' is that our beautiful Christmas snowman has been buried by his fellow snowflakes.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your storms! I say if you're gonna have them, go big or go home! I'm still waiting for a real storm to hit us!

    ReplyDelete