Monday, September 19, 2011

You Scream, I Scream...

for the Ice Cream Man!

When we hear "The Entertainer" playing loud and clear, we know the ice cream man is making his rounds in the neighborhood. Christian does a little jig and makes a b-line for the driveway. Today I grabbed my wallet and my camera to capture the excitement as Christian stood at the end of the driveway waving his dollar bill.



I have GOT to get his little dance on video, it is too funny. Unfortunately this Shrek ice cream bar will probably be dinner for tonight since the truck came by at 6. But I can't resist. Love this face!



And this one too



Goodbye summer. I miss you already.

2 comments:

  1. The Ice cream Man! Christian is adorable, I'm glad you let him indulge in an ice cream treat so that he can learn to love the ice cream man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH they are so cute I want to squeeze them! I love their faces too and miss them!

    ReplyDelete