Friday, May 7, 2010

To Me From Me

I decided to indulge a little for Mother's Day and get myself a little treat. If you will refer back to my post titled Top 10 Things I Hate about New England, number 6 is "No See's candy." It's hard living so far from a See's store, but after a little research, I discovered that these little babies can now be shipped anywhere your heart desires. Even a CUSTOM MIX! (which is the only way to go.) I was one happy Mother when this delicious package of chocolatey goodness arrived on my doorstep today. Now I will get to the point of this post, which is actually to let everyone know what the selections for the perfect box are:

Rum Nougats
Marzipan
Mayfairs
Strawberry Creams
Key Lime Pie truffles
Pecan Rolls
California Brittle
Caramel Almond Squares
Coconut Creams
Chocolate covered caramels, no nuts (these are Ryan's favorites in case I'm feeling generous.)

If anyone should happen to need a great idea for me for Christmas, birthdays, Mother's Day, Easter, Cinco de Mayo, Labor Day, or any other gift giving holiday, please refer to this list. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, maybe you should have doe better on your bracket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was at the beach a couple weeks ago, they had a new strawberry truffle that was awesome. Close to the strawberry cream, but better. Add that one to your list when you order yourself a Memorial Day present.

    ReplyDelete