Monday, May 4, 2009

Alright Already!

After over two years of pestering from my dear family, I have finally given in and decided it was high time I started a blog. I guess I never felt my life was that interesting that anybody would actually want to read about it. After all, it was just Ryan and I. While we did do lots of fun things exploring around New England the first year of our marriage, we pretty much got into the routine of work, tv, food, and the occasional outing during the second year. Not so exciting. However, during the last few months, our lives have taken an exciting turn. I now feel like I have a blog-worthy life. What were the triggering events? We joined the ranks of adulthood. We are now homeowners and PARENTS! (I don't recommend doing this in the same month like we did.)
So, I promise to do my best to keep everyone updated as we do various projects around the house, show you just how beautiful New Hampshire is in the springtime, and share as our little boy grows and reaches new milestones. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I agree - it's about time! I think the landscaping in front is WONDERFUL! I look forward to seeing the walkway to the front steps/door completed.

    California Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...and don't forget a picture tour of the inside. I hear you have some beautifully painted rooms in your new house....

    ReplyDelete